Registration is open. For registration fees please refer to the table below.
GIScience 2014 will be co-located with the International
Workshop on Remote Sensing and GIS for Monitoring of Habitat
Duration of the two events is:
- GIScience: September 23-26, 2014
- RSGIS4HQ: September 24-25, 2014
On September 24-25, 2014, participants of either event will be allowed to attend sessions of both GIScience and RSGIS4HQ.
Registration fees for GIScience 2014 conference include
- participation fee for both conferences from September 24 to 26 (duration of GIScience),
- GIScience 2014 proceedings
- the right to additionally register for pre-GIScience workshops and tutorials (listed below),
- extended abstracts of both conferences (on a USB stick),
- ice breaker (evening of September 23),
- conference dinner (September 25), and
- coffee breaks (2 per day).
Registration fees for workshops and tutorials include
- participation fee for one workshop or tutorial and
- coffee breaks (1 for half-day events, 2 for full-day events).
Invitation Letter for Visum Application
Those who need a visum to enter Europe can ask for an invitation letter after having successfully registered for the conference. Once the money transfer is sucessfully completed please contact Dr. Gerhard Navratil at email@example.com and ask for an invitation letter. Please provide your name, affiliation, and payment reference number.
Important Note for Authors
At least one author of each accepted full paper must register for the conference by July 24, 2014. At least one author of each accepted extended abstract must register for the conference by August 11, 2014. The infringment of this rule will cost an accepted paper the exclusion from GIScience 2014 publication means.
The registration process is handled by our partner NetHotels.com.
Payment can be done via wire transfer or credit card.
To register, please use the following link:
After having successfully registered for the conference you will be redirected to this booking page where you can book hotel rooms at a conveninet price.
(until August 11)
(August 12 - September 26)
|Regular||330 €||415 €|
|80 €||80 €|
|40 €||40 €|
|Student||110 €||140 €|
|50 €||50 €|
|25 €||25 €|
1. Registration fees for the main conference include participation
fee for the main conference, conference proceedings, ice-breaker
on September 23, conference dinner on September 25, and coffee
Note: Workshop and tutorial participation is not included.
2. Registration fees for the wokshops and tutorials include
participation fee for one workshop or tutorial and coffee breaks
(1 for half-day events, 2 for full-day events).
Note: Workshop and tutorial fees are bound to one specific workshop or tutorial that must be indicated during the registration process.